Monday, July 20, 2015

Late Post This Week

Greetings loyal readers and first-time viewers!  This week I am writing a column about the alignment system.  Unfortunately, it has been so hot out recently that neither my brain nor my computer have been functioning properly (and I have to prep for tonight's Guns of the Western Kings session), so the blogpost won't be going up until... let's say Tuesday.

See you then!

Hey, did you know that it's been one year since d20 Despot joined Patreon?  If you like what I do and want to reward me for doing it, please consider becoming my patron.  You can give as little or as much as you want, and there are settings that let you limit how much you give per month so you don't go over your budget.

And if you can't afford to patronize me, but still like me enough to want to help out, share this website with others!  Share your favorite posts on your favorite forums!  Use my monsters or weapons or tables in your games!  Leave a comment on my blog and tell me what you like or don't like about my work!  It all helps.

-your heat-sick d20 despot

No comments:

Post a Comment