Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Chaining of Krampus - A Holiday Adventure

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, readers! Today I'm giving you an early present. This year's holiday adventure, The Chaining of Krampus, is now available to download for free right HERE on my patreon!

Long-time readers know that this is part two of a three-part Christmas-themed adventure sereis that began with Escape from the Lair of the Krampus. The Chaining of Krampus is a light-hearted and humerous adventure for 4-6 ninth level characters using the pfrpg system. Eight pre-made characters are provided, plus guidelines for creating your own custom characters for this adventure. It features my own monsters, including the ice cube and snegurochka, plus tons of ridiculous references to classic holiday mythology and TV Christmas specials. It was a real treat to make; I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


This is only my third written adventure, so I appreciate any and all feedback. I got some great feedback last year both from my own players and from a reader who ran it for his friends. Obviously I've run tons of my own adventures and campaigns myself, but writing it all out for other groups to play through is a completely different animal. I tried to make this adventure fairly easy so it wouldn't het bogged down in combat and you might be able to finish it in one night. If you end up running it, let me know how it goes!

-your yuletide d20 despot

No comments:

Post a Comment